AWEC was formed in 1996 on 97 ha of land at Thurgoona, the northern part of Albury. Our facilities include:
- 40 covered yards
- 40 stables
- 200 day yards
- Concrete wash bays
- Sand arena 70m x 110m, with lighting.
- Grass arena
- 5 turf polocrosse fields
- Rodeo and campdraft arena, with shed and yards
- International cross country course from 3* to pony club level.
- Club rooms
- 54 powered camping sites
- Amenities block – 20 showers, 16 toilets, wash basins, storeroom
- Catering, storage & administration shed 30m x 10m
Please Note: Cancellations for stabling/camping outside of 48 hours from the event date will be charged 50% of the booking fee. Cancellation of booking made less than 48 hours from the event date will be charged 100% of the booking fee. All individual camping and stabling bookings are to be done on-line via Nominate.
ADOBE READER® is required to view and print these documents.If you don’t have Adobe Reader it is a free download.